- 3D, or three dimensional, tattoos are becoming increasingly popular. These tattoos are incredibly detailed and hyper realistic and can make the viewer think the image is popping right off the skin. Shading, light, and blurring is used to add depth to the image and make it appear three dimensional. 3d tattoos are great for creating ... Read more
- Foot tattoos are often popular because they can be covered up easily with socks or shoes but can also be shown off with sandals or barefoot at the beach. Normally foot tattoos hurt quite a bit so if you’re thinking of getting one be ready for a little pain. Here are 49 of our favorite ... Read more
Tired of the ordinary tattoo? A heart with “mom” across it just doesn’t cut it for you? Are unicorns, flowers, dolphins, and rainbows just too blasé for you? Well then you might be the type of person that could better express yourself with an abstract tattoo. What is an abstract tattoo you ask? Well, first ... Read more
- Africa is an enormous continent with the second largest population in the world. Divided into 54 countries, there are numerous diverse cultures that exist that cannot be aggregated into one concise concept. There are several designs that derive from Africa such as animals, flags, patterns, and more generally the outline of the continent itself.
Traditional ... Read more
- Alice in Wonderland Tattoos
Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland served as a tapestry of imaginative stories and characters for countless children and adults, beginning in the mid-nineteenth century until today. The original tales of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland has been adapted a few times, the most popular of which being the Disney cartoon film created in ... Read more
- Ambigram Tattoos
An ambigram is a perfectly symmetrical design that reads as the same word, two different words, when rotated. The design most often features the sweeping swirls of a calligraphy-style font, adding intricacy to the image. Because the design creates a word that can be read from dual perspectives, the symbol is one of eternity ... Read more
- What better way to show pride in the United States than getting an American Flag tattoo. American Flag tattoos have long been a symbol of patriotism and a very popular tattoo among soldiers and civilians alike. These tattoos can be done in various styles and places but the colors will always be red, white and ... Read more
- Angel tattoos are an incredibly popular choice for both men and women.
Traditionally, angels are used to represent the relationship between heaven and earth and are viewed as messengers between divine entities and humans.
Angel tattoos are also used by many to memorialize a loved one who has passed. In this regard they are viewed as guardians ... Read more
- Angel Wings Tattoos
The sight of angel wings can reference different aspects of angelic mythology, mostly found within the Christian Bible. Wings can be a representation of purity and innocence or the great strength of a warrior, depending on the way they are rendered. Regardless of the wings’ appearance, they convey a heavenly and celestial aura ... Read more
- While anti-possession symbols are found in various cultures that harness a belief in magic and the supernatural, the most common anti-possession image is a pentagram, usually encircled by a ring of flames taken from the television show Supernatural. The pentagram is a symbol that was used in Christianity centuries ago, serving as a reminder of ... Read more
- Aquarius Tattoos
A sign that thrives in deep and swirling waters, the symbol of the Aquarius (♒) is that of the water-bearer. Those born between January 20th and February 18th enter the world under the constellation of Aquarius and are known for their fluid and friendly personalities. Their significance as humanitarians and world leaders is embodied ... Read more
- Aries Tattoos
The sign of the Aries (♈) is the noble and steady ram. The born under the sign of Aries, between March 21st and April 20th, are known for their determination, courage, and assertiveness. Ruled by the Roman god Mars, the god of war, Aries are symbolized by their independence and their ability to manage ... Read more
- Arm Tattoos
The long expanse of the arm leaves endless possibilities for tattoos and is often used for large sleeve pieces that cover the entire area, but can also serve as the surface for multiple, smaller images that do not necessarily work as a cohesive piece. However, smaller pieces are often viewed by the observer in ... Read more
- Armor Tattoos
An armor design is a physical representation of a metaphorical armor that is worn by the individual, often to symbolize a hardening against trauma or tragedy experienced in the past. The appearance of armor is a sign of a warrior and a statement of strength, courage, and heroism. There are many different types of ... Read more
- Army Tattoos
Emblems and symbols of army service are sacred to those who have dedicated their lives to performing that service. The army specifically refers to soldiers whose service is conducted on land, rather than air or sea like the Air Force or Navy Reserves. The army, American, Canadian, British, or otherwise, is an invaluable force ... Read more
- Autism Tattoos
With such a large spectrum of disorders, Autism is a special condition that has sparked a lot of support, awareness, and a path to understanding. Tattoos capture this process of understanding and caring while conveying a tone of acceptance. The official symbol of Autism awareness and support is a puzzle piece often colored with ... Read more
- Aztec Tattoos
The isolated and legendary civilization of the Aztecs of Mexico are known for the intricate patterns and imagery that is rooted in their history. Because of the Spanish conquest in the sixteenth century, much of the Aztec’s culture is available and widely known. Their dense mythology and religious beliefs created a plethora of artwork ... Read more
- Baby Tattoos
Infant and child tattoos are images chosen that serve as a tribute to a son or daughter, capturing them in their most vulnerable and dependent state. The image of an infant for a parent serves as a link to some of the most cherished and significant memories of that child. Portraits are one of ... Read more
- Back Tattoos
The back provides a lot of space to work with, more than any other part of the body. Anywhere from small and simple images to fully detailed pieces that stretch across the entire back, neck to hips, are placed on the back, sometimes as a symbol of protection and guardianship. Many back tattoos are ... Read more
- Basketball Tattoos
Basketball is a majorly popular sport, especially in the United States, that speaks to many different people from all types of backgrounds. The sport is accessible to anyone as there is little to no equipment aside from the basketball itself and can provide a sense of belonging to those who join a team.
Basketball ... Read more
- Batman Tattoos
Batman, or Bruce Wayne, is a globally iconic superhero created by DC Comics at the end of the 1940s. He maintains justice in a city analogous of New York with vigilantism and brute force. Because of his absence of super powers, he relies on his own martial arts skills, quick wit, and an array ... Read more
- Believe Tattoos
One of the most inspirationally versatile words in the English language, “Believe” is a popular choice among those who want a constant reminder of keeping faith and positivity. The text is a descriptor for a belief in the possibility of all things and all outcomes with a hope for the future. “Believe” indicates many ... Read more
- Best Friend Tattoos
When talking about being best friends, it is implied that you’ll be there for that person through thick and thin. Best friends have a unique kind of love for each other. There is nothing in writing that keeps best friends together. However, there is an unspoken rule between these friends that says you’ll ... Read more
There are many realism tattoo artists so it’s hard to say who the best one out there is. However, we wanted to list a few of our favorite realism tattoo artists around. Whether it is portraits, animal realism, biomechanical, etc., these artists have steadily proved to be some of the best around.
It’s no surprise ... Read more
- Bible Verse Tattoos
Verses taken from the Christian Bible, both the Old and New testaments, are popular choices for Christians. The scripture found in the Bible is pedagogical and used to teach important lessons that should be carried through one’s life and actions. Bible verses serve as a reminder of the teachings or miracles of Jesus ... Read more
- What better way to accentuate those biceps you’ve been working on all summer than to get a bicep tattoo. Bicep tattoos look really good if you’ve got some nice arms, however, you don’t need to be shredded for your bicep tattoo to look good on you. The key to having a good looking bicep tattoo ... Read more
Trying to decide on a design for a permanent body art decoration can often be overwhelming. So many designs to choose from, not to mention anything you can think of, the possibilities are endless. Often a tattoo is meant to express the “inner you.” Some people may feel that in this modern age a modern ... Read more
- Birds are amazing creatures who many perceive as representing freedom as they are never tied down to one place and can fly freely wherever they choose. They have been intriguing mankind for ages. With more than 10,000 species to choose from there is a lot of avian inspiration.
Some of the most popular birds used in ... Read more
Black and grey tattoos have been said to have their origins in prison. It is said it was the Chicano prison population that really developed the style and turned it into what it is today. Inmates only had access to black ink and no color so they had to work with what they had. By ... Read more
- Black Cat Tattoos
Originally associated with witchcraft and the occult, black cats have been viewed as an ominous symbol. Superstition has marked them as a sign of bad luck, an omen of misfortune to come because of the belief that the black cat, as well as other small nocturnal creatures, was a familiar used by witches ... Read more
- Black Light Tattoos
Recently, a type of ink has been created that can be safely injected into the skin that remains incredibly faint until it is placed underneath a black light. Black light tattoos, also known as UV tattoos because they react to ultraviolet light, are done with a specific ink containing UV reactive chemicals. The ... Read more
- We love these bow tattoos and think their delicate nature and femininity add beauty to anyone choosing to get one. Bows come in all shapes and colors and can be sexy or fun.
Here are some bow tattoos we want to share with you.
- Breast Cancer Tattoos
While there are a variety of breast cancer tattoos, all of which are extremely personal to each individual, the pink breast cancer ribbon is the most common symbol of awareness, survival and remembrance. Mastectomy tattoos are received specifically by those whose breast tissue has been removed because of breast cancer and usually seek ... Read more
- Breast Tattoos
Breast tattoos, usually called sternum tattoos on men, are images that fall just above or below, between, or covering the breasts. Because the placement is close to the heart, these images are generally significant to the individual in some way. Memorial tattoos are placed here to emphasize the deceased’s importance in the individual’s life. ... Read more
- Browning Tattoos
Popular with hunters and fishermen, Browning Arms Company is an American company that manufactures firearms for hunting, fishing equipment, and other hunting and wilderness gear. The company is named after famed firearms designer and developer John Moses Browning whose designs heavily influenced civilian and non-military firearms, as well as military. The Browning Company is ... Read more
- Butterflies are beautiful insects that come in a variety of sizes, colors and patterns. The fly gracefully around and can represent many different meanings depending on who the tattoo is on. One thing for sure is these insects are graceful and beautiful so we wanted to show you some of our favorite butterfly tattoos.
- California Tattoos
One of the most popular states in the U.S.A., California is known for it’s impeccably beautiful weather, sandy beaches, and relaxed, serene atmosphere. Also known as the Golden State because of the 19th century gold rush, California is the sunshine state that contains many important and famous cities as well as hundreds of celebrities. ... Read more
- Cancer Ribbon Tattoos
The cancer ribbon is used with various colors to identify victims and survivors of cancer. The ribbon was adopted from the red ribbon used for AIDS awareness and developed into a scheme of different colors to represent the battle against the different forms of the disease.
The pink ribbon has been embraced by ... Read more
- Tattoos of cartoons are generally an expression of beloved memories of childhood and adolescence when the specific cartoon imagery was first seen. The pieces are nostalgic for the individual, serving as a reminder of a beloved character or set of characters taken from books, movies, or television. There are countless images and styles that can ... Read more
- Cat Tattoo
Felines, both big and small, domesticated or undomesticated, are a symbol of grace, majesty, and cunning. They have serves as companions to humans for thousands of years, being found mummified and buried with their owners. Their nimble bodies and nocturnal behavior lends them a meticulous quality that is associated with trickery, magic, the occult, ... Read more
The rich blue imagery of traditional Celtic tattoos has a long history in its meaning. The Celts had no written language, so imagery was their main communication from pictorial warnings, storytelling through pictures, and as history recorded. The Picts and Celts were warriors who used tattoos and wildly colored hair as forms of supernatural intimidation ... Read more
- Celtic Tattoos
Celtic mythology and culture pre-dates the strong Christian authorities that eventually overtook the Celtic nations of Ireland, Scotland, Brittany, Cornwall, Isle of Man and Wales. These were the nations where Celtic languages were spoken and where the culture developed over hundreds of years, eventually absorbing the Christian influence. The ancient culture of the Celts ... Read more
- Cheetah Print Tattoos
The cheetah, being the fastest animal on land, is a popular choice for those who want to convey a sharp, quick wit and keen animalistic instincts. Accompanied by designs, alone, or used as a pattern to fill in another image the cheetah print is a sign of a free and undomesticated spirit. Cheetah ... Read more
- Cherry Blossom Trees are a staple of Japanese custom and lore. The Japanese believe the cherry blossom tree represents the fragility of life and beauty. To others it may mean something different. Regardless of what you believe they mean, cherry blossom tattoos can be very beautiful.
We shared some pictures below for your enjoyment.
- A prominent area of the body, chest tattoos are often large, intricate, and hold significant meaning to the individual as they are easily seen and interpreted by others. Larger pieces, with or without arching words or phrases are done often on men and women, projecting a specific theme or idea about oneself to the rest ... Read more
The Taoist symbol of Yin Yang is called Taijitu in Chinese and is often incorporated with other tattoos to make dramatic combinations. The dolphin, Koi and dragon are most commonly paired with the Yin Yang in modern tattoos. Yin is the female counterpart and the black component. Earth and life, and harmony. Yang is the ... Read more
- Christian Tattoos
Christianity is a religion based in the stories and teachings of the Holy Trinity of God, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Symbols and images representing Christianity also represent love, peace, and kindness towards all of humanity.
The most common Christian symbols are the crucifix and the ichthys. The crucifix is a representation of ... Read more
- In Greco-Roman mythology, clouds are considered homesteads of the gods. Clouds always clung to Mount Olympus, home of the gods, and so therefore they became synonymous with divine dwelling places. In Chinese symbolism, clouds represent transition and transformation. Clouds seen in ancient Chinese art often point to the process of transformation from primitive/banal to ascended/spiritual. ... Read more
- The image of clowns invokes the concepts of fear and horror in many, just as it brings the feeling of joy and fond memories in others. Clowns are a symbol recognizable all over the globe and often bring to mind the circus in its many forms throughout the years, although they are often imaged alone ... Read more
- Everybody’s idea of a “cool” tattoo is different. Some think the imagary of hyper-realism is cool while others think traditional is. So continuing on that trend, we wanted to share some tattoos that we liked. Check out these cool tattoo ideas below.
- The initials
This one is a classic, but that’s the case for a reason. Getting your partner’s initials tattooed on your body is a way of showing real commitment, and it gives you a ton of options when it comes to placement. You’re able to put this tattoo pretty much anywhere, and it doesn’t necessarily have ... Read more
- Times are changing. Tattoos have gotten into the mainstream and are much more culturally accepted than perhaps used to be. But this doesn’t mean that the white-haired old man that’s interviewing you for a job won’t have some predetermined opinion of the inked folk. There is bound to be a few situations in your life ... Read more
We’ve all made mistakes in our lives and most of the time we can move on from these mistakes. However, mistakes made in ink can be permanent. You may have thought you would love that Tasmanian Devil or Bugs Bunny tattoo forever but now you’re having second thoughts. Getting a cover up tattoo may be ... Read more
- Crosses have many meanings to different people. Generally, crosses derive from a place of religion or belief. This is why these tattoos have so much meaning for the people getting them. As you’ll see below, cross tattoos can be created in many different styles. What’s important is the person getting the tattoo loves it.
Here are ... Read more
- Being there are so many variations of crowns around the world dating back thousands of years, they have become a popular choice of tattoo for both men and women. Crowns hold different meanings for different people. In general, crowns represent royalty, wealth and power but to each their own.
Below are some crown tattoos to look ... Read more
- Daisy Tattoos
The daisy is one of the most popular flowers and its bright white petals and yellow center are often used as a symbol of peace and unity. They were used popularly in the new age and hippie movements of the 1960s that lead to changing attitudes within North American society. The flowers are a ... Read more
- Deathly Hallows Tattoos
The Deathly Hallows is the final chapter in the incredibly popular fantasy series Harry Potter created by J.K. Rowling. The seventh novel details the closing of the wizarding trio’s schooling at Hogwarts along with the final adventure that eliminates the threat of Voldemort, the ultimate antagonist of the series. The Deathly Hallows themselves ... Read more
- Most often reserved for larger pieces such as back pieces or sleeves, demon images are generally very detailed and done realistically to create the ominous sense of fright that demonic beings possess. Demons and demonic beings are found in cultures across the world, channeling menacing and deadly behavior that humanity comes to fear most.
Demon ... Read more
- Disney Tattoos
The movies created by Walt Disney have been popular for decades with adults and children alike. A great sense of nostalgia is conjured when the characters and images of those movies are carried through childhood into adulthood. Many choose to use these characters as tattoo designs, carrying that piece of their childhood with them ... Read more
- Dog Tattoos
Images and portraits of a beloved dog is the ultimate tribute an owner can make for their furry family member, living or deceased. Often, simply the name of the dog is used with the addition of paw prints, either silhouettes or possibly the actual paw print taken from the individual dog. A favorite toy ... Read more
- Christian symbolism conveys the dolphin as an aspect of Christ. Dolphins seen in Christian art are symbolic of resurrection. Some artists utilize the protective, stabilizing, compassionate demeanor of the dolphin as a message of wellbeing to the pure of heart. Some artistic renditions speak of dolphins transporting the spirits of the faithful to Christ’s side ... Read more
- Dove tattoos have multiple meanings for the person wearing the tattoo. Many religious folks believe the dove represents the holy spirit while others might believe the dove represents maternal instincts. Love, grace, promise, devotion, and sacrifice also represent the dove.
Whatever your dove tattoo means is up to you. We do know they are very popular ... Read more
- A dragonfly is characterized by large multifaceted eyes, two pairs of strong transparent wings, and an elongated body. Dragonflies are among the fastest flying insects in the world. Dragonflies can fly backwards, change direction in mid-air and hover for up to a minute. Dragonflies are major predators that eat mosquitoes, and other small insects like ... Read more
- Eagles are one of the most majestic birds in all of the land making it one of the most popular bird tattoos to get. Not only is the eagle tattoo extremely popular in the United States, but it transcends to many other cultures as well. Whether realistic or traditional, eagle tattoos will continue to a ... Read more
- Ear Tattoos
On such a small, and sensitive, area of the body, tattoos placed on the ear are generally delicate and simple. The space does not allow for much detail or intricacy so images chosen are usually creative and personal. Piercings are often incorporated into the images as well because of the commonality of ear piercings. ... Read more
- Egyptian Tattoos
The long-lasting ancient civilization of the Egyptians left behind a rich history full of symbols, signs, and iconography. These images are rooted in the mythology and religious traditions of the Egyptian culture, often surrounding the concepts of death and the afterlife. There are countless images associated with Ancient Egypt including both hieroglyphics and symbols, ... Read more
- Elbow Tattoos
The elbow is an interesting spot for a tattoo because of its angle on the arm, a center point for a variety of attractive designs. Common design used are spider webs, mandalas, roses, and stars as well as geometric shapes, although any image can be placed here. The elbow is an extremely visible area ... Read more
- Eye of Horus Tattoos
The Eye of Horus is an ancient symbol belonging to the Egyptians that served as a great icon of protection from the gods and goddesses. The symbol is used to represent several different deities, including Hathor and Ra the father of Horus, the particular god or goddess being identifiable by the hieroglyphs ... Read more
- Fairy Tattoos
Fairies are minute winged creatures of supernatural legend who have been attributed as the harbingers of spring after a long winter, good omens, symbols of magic and a wondrous imagination. Fairies as a symbol portray whimsy and a free spirit. Historically, “fairy” has been used synonymously with the word “enchantment” because of its etymology ... Read more
- Faith Hope Love Tattoos
Three of the most inspirational English words, faith, hope, and love, are commonly grouped together to form a statement of peace and happiness, religious or non-religious. The words are used because of their connection to contentment. Keeping the three words in mind and using it as a personal mantra proves both calming ... Read more
- Faith Tattoos
Faith in religion, beliefs, and tradition is a facet of humanity that brings hope and purpose to the lives of the faithful. Faith covers many contexts in this way both religious and spiritual. Faith is an extremely personal credence that an individual carries with them throughout their daily lives. Images chosen to convey the ... Read more
- Family Tattoo Ideas
The heritage enthusiast
You may be shocked to find out what a good tattoo artist can do to modernize your ancient family crest tattoo. If you feel you have a connection to all the most distant roots of your family tree, then an excellent way to pay tribute to those roots is by a ... Read more
- As one of the most prominent body parts to get tattooed, beyond the face, the finger is a placeholder for a meaningful message that the individual wants to communicate to the world. The fingers are almost always on display, despite the clothing worn and tattoos placed there will be a part of the first impression ... Read more
- Firefighter Tattoos
Some of the bravest and self-sacrificing people, firefighters are often considered modern-day heroes. Firefighter tattoos are received by both firefighters and those who seek to support or remember a firefighter who has made an impact. Many firefighters receive tattoos to commemorate their service and proudly identify themselves as a person of community service, much ... Read more
- Fish Tattoos
The symbol of the fish is that of the Zodiac Pisces, the unity of Christianity with the ichthys, tranquility in water, transformation myths and much more. The fish is a symbol of fertility and transformation, found ubiquitously in various cultures around the globe. Depending on the type of fish depicted, the mythology and history ... Read more
- Fishing Tattoos
A beloved past time by many, fishing, like hunting, is an incredible skill that requires time, patience, and dedication to the craft. Done in fresh water lakes or the salt water of the ocean, fishing is both a hobby and an enormous industry that feeds people all over the world. There are countless types ... Read more
Not many things scream “beauty” more than a flower. Flowers and floral tattoos have been popular since tattooing started. These kinds of tattoos can be inked in many different styles including realistic, traditional, and black and grey. Floral tattoos aren’t limited to any one gender. Flowers can be elegant and dangerous at the same ... Read more
- Flowers can be beautiful or strictly functional. They come in all shapes, sizes and colors which leaves an infinite amount of ways these plants can be tattooed on an individual. Below we’ve shared 60 of some of our favorite flower tattoos in case you are looking for ideas or just want to browse.
- As a smaller and delicate area of the body, foot tattoos are generally small pieces but can be larger if they extend up towards the ankle and calf. There are no limitations for theme or style as the piece can be easily hidden if necessary and are not immediately seen when open shoes or bare ... Read more
- Footprint Tattoos
Because an infant’s footprints are taken in the hospital after birth for use as a source of identification and remembrance, they are often used as the basis for tattoos. These designs serve as a tribute to one’s children or children close to the individual, such as nieces and nephews. Names and birthdates are included ... Read more
- Forearm tattoos are becoming a more and more popular place to have a tattoo. If you’re looking to express yourself with a visible tattoo that everyone will be talking about, a tattoo on your forearm might be a place to consider. Whether a man or woman, there are endless possible tattoos to have placed here ... Read more
- Friendship Tattoos
Tattoos that commemorate friendship are popular for two people or a larger group. Most often, the tattoos match or correspond, although some are more obvious than others. These images serve as a reminder of the commitment that two or more friends have made to one another and the relationship that it is based in. ... Read more
- Gemini Tattoos
Among the Astrological signs of the Western Zodiac, Gemini is the symbol of the twins and represents those born between May 22nd and June 21st. Named after the constellation of Gemini, which means “twins” in Latin, the history of the cluster of stars recalls the twins Castor and Pollux in Roman mythology. The Western ... Read more
- Giraffe Tattoos
One of the most stunning creatures on the planet, the giraffe is a testament to the adaptability of animals and a symbol of the majestic planes of Africa. Their composition is both interesting and unique to their species, serving as a representation of a distinctive individual. Anciently known as camelopards because of their leopard-like ... Read more
- Greek Tattoos
Tattoos of Greek design encapsulates a wide array of images and icons from Ancient Greece millennia ago to the flag, landscapes, and ruins that exist in modern Greece. Architecture and sculpture is often emulated in Greek designs as well, capturing the timeless beauty of the incredible artistry of the Greeks. Words and letters from ... Read more
- Grim Reaper Tattoos
The Grim Reaper is a personification of death and most commonly appears as a shadowy skeleton cloaked in a black, billowing hooded mantle that covers its entire form. The idea of the Reaper has existed for centuries all over the globe in various cultures and is known by many names, including the Angel ... Read more
- A guitar tattoo is one of the most popular music tattoos in the industry. Almost all guitar tattoos are on people who are passionate about making music. Musicians or fans of famous guitar players are the typical people who get guitar tattoos. You can get a guitar tattoo in almost any style, from realism to ... Read more
- Made infinitely popular by the Disney film, The Lion King, the phrase “hakuna matata” is a phrase in Swahili, a language of the southeastern African people. It is commonly translated to “no worries” although “there are no problems” is also an appropriate translation, depending on the use of the phrase. It has been used and ... Read more
- Images placed on the hand are not easily covered up and so careful consideration is generally taken when choosing hand tattoos. These pieces are almost constantly in view of the individual and will serve as a reminder of something or someone significant. Symbols or larger images that reflect an experience in the individual’s life are ... Read more
- Harry Potter Tattoos
The Harry Potter novels written by J. K. Rowling have sparked an enormous fandom of people of all ages. The magical world of wizardry is both captivating and fantastic as well as rich with imagination. Images and symbols taken from the novels and subsequent films conveys all of these qualities as well as ... Read more
- Hawaiian Flower Tattoos
Hawaiian imagery is a signifier of island life, calling to mind the calm, cooling ocean breezes, sandy beaches, and laidback lifestyle. The hibiscus flower is the most commonly used image of Hawaiian flora, the yellow hibiscus being Hawaii’s state flower. While hibiscus is found and cultivated worldwide, there are several varieties of the ... Read more
- Heart tattoos are usually used to convey love and friendship. They also symbolize unity and the centralization of life.
The heart can also represent procreation. This is believed because the lower half of the heart makes a triangle which is an ancient symbol of creativity, creation and the birth of something from the culmination of love.
Heart ... Read more
- The ancient language of the Jewish faith and people of Israel, Hebrew is a sacred language that has carried through centuries and is still spoken today in a modern form. The earliest inscriptions of the language are dated back to over 2000 years and is connected to the reigns of the ancient Kings of Israel, ... Read more
- Hello Kitty Tattoos
Created by the Japanese company Sanrio in the 1970s, Hello Kitty has become an enormous brand that branched into innumerable amounts of merchandise, franchises, and television. She is an icon of Japanese pop culture that has transferred over to the Western world. The face of Hello Kitty is recognizable as an adorable children’s ... Read more
- Horse Tattoos
Horse images and designs are extremely popular with equestrians and horse enthusiasts who spend countless hours riding and caring for horses. There is a unique bond that is constructed between a horse and rider than is only understood by equestrians. Horse riding is particularly popular in more rural areas where riding is a serious ... Read more
- Hummingbirds are beautiful creatures with a mystique that makes them very popular for many people. They’re also very popular to get tattooed. Whether it be a watercolor tattoo or a realistic version, hummingbird tattoos can be very cool so we listed some photos below to take a look at.
- Husband and Wife Tattoos
Many wedded couples decide to solidify their marriage with matching or correlating tattoos that convey their connection as well as their eternal love for one another. The permanence of the tattoo can be daunting for some but a strong and secure bond between two people in love is often celebrated with couples’ ... Read more
- Illuminati Tattoos
Centuries ago, the Illuminati served as a semi-secret organization of the wealthy, elite, and powerful investors in Western Europe who were determined to influence the public surreptitiously. Their goals were innately concerned with maintaining a just and fair society, although any action or progress made by the group has never been seriously noted or ... Read more
- Irish Tattoos
Ireland has rich, historical roots bedded in Catholicism as well Gaelic and Celtic culture. The culture of Ireland is composed of a melange of many ancient histories and the various oppressions and victories of those histories. The many ancient castles, cliffs and ruins of Ireland’s landscape are a testament to that history and create ... Read more
We wanted to share a few of our favorite Japanese tattoo artists and follow it up with a history behind this beautiful style of tattoo. We know there are many more quality Japanese tattoo artists out there but we wanted to bring a few to your attention.
We’re big fans of Jiro’s work. If you’re ... Read more
- Probably the most religious tattoo one can get in the Christian community along with a cross is the image of Jesus. Jesus is often depicted crucified on the cross with a crown of thorns or with a halo above his head . There are many theories on when Christian tattoos became so popular. One popular ... Read more
- Tattoo designs that appear like jewelry can be both feminine or masculine, depending on the desired appearance. They are more convenient than tangible jewelry because the tattoo does not need to be removed or replaced and does not cause the irritation that can occur with the use of cheap metals or materials rubbing against the ... Read more
- Joker Tattoos
The Joker, or Jester, in a deck of playing cards and is unique as it does not belong to any particular suit (spades, diamonds, hearts, clubs) like the other cards do. It often represents a wild card in card games, allowing it to be manipulated by the player. A Joker playing card tattoo captures ... Read more
Among the most colorful and popular symbols in the art of tattooing is the brightly colored Koi fish splashing in crystal waters. The dynamic tattoo is a very popular design and often depicted in motion fighting a strong current with seemingly by its sheer will.
The koi tattoo is beautiful and mysterious, and is steeped in ... Read more
- Lace Tattoos
Used almost exclusively on women’s garments, and elaborate, more flamboyant, men’s clothing, throughout history, lace is generally a feminine image. The pattern is elegant and delicate, taking great care to create as well as to render as a design. Lace has been used for hundreds of years, developing over the centuries into more intricate ... Read more
- Leo Tattoos
As the lion-hearted sign, the Leo is the symbol of the lion in the Western Zodiac and a representation of honor, pride, and strength. Those born between July 22nd and August 22nd fall under the sign of Leo (♌) and are known for their bold personalities and leadership abilities. The lion is the most ... Read more
- Lettering tattoos are tattoos of words, quotes, or phrases that allow the main focus of the design to rest on the font or lettering itself. Calligraphic or gothic-style fonts are often chosen because of the amount of detail used with each letter of the word or words. The thick lines of the calligraphy can be ... Read more
- Libra Tattoos
The seventh sign of the Western zodiac, Libra is the sign of the Scales of Justice (♎). It is symbolized by the image of the scales, weighing two objects, individuals, or concepts for judgement. Those who enter the world between September 22nd to October 23rd are born into the sign of Libra, and are ... Read more
- The lily is on of the more recognizable flowers in the world. While not being the most popular flower to get tattooed, it is up there with the best. The lily is very symbolic and the beauty of this flower makes it even more desirable to have placed on the body. This flower has many ... Read more
- Lock and Key Tattoos
A lock and key suggests a secret, something that is meant to remain hidden, but the answer is there. Additionally, it is an indication of protection, protection of self or anything cherished by the individual. The two symbols of discretion can be rendered simply, with general images of the two or in ... Read more
- Lotus flowers are one of the most popular kinds of flowers to have tattooed on a body. Lotus flower tattoos can carry different meanings depending on the person wearing the tattoo. The history of the lotus flower goes back to Eastern religion and culture but has become more popular today.
There are so many ways the ... Read more
- Love is an incredibly strong human emotion. There are several types of love; the love a mother has for a child and vice versa, a feeling of kinship between friends and of course, the passionate, romantic feeling of love.
This emotion can be represented in many ways when it comes to tattoos, some choose to use ... Read more
- Loyalty Tattoos
Loyalty describes a deep devotion between two or more people, in the sense of friends, family, and other relationships. A connection is indicated with the word “loyalty” as well as a bond that includes a mutual trust. Loyalty is an expectation and a dedication to fulfill that expectation for another. The word is weighted ... Read more
- Marilyn Monroe Tattoos
The iconic actress, Marilyn Monroe, is a figure of body acceptance, free-spirited women, and a face of sunshine in the dark alleys of Hollywood. She is used as a symbol of femininity and finding a comfortability within that femininity. She is an image of beauty, charm, and sex appeal in the 1950s, a ... Read more
- The eternity of marriage is very appropriately symbolized with tattoos that integrate the couple’s significance to one another. With marriage tattoos, each person receives an image that works to connect the couple and remind them of the other. These designs are most often images of something important to both partners or a symbol of the ... Read more
- A sisterhood is a bond that can’t be broken. So why not celebrate it with a matching tattoo? Here are our favorite matching sister tattoo designs:
- What better way to display a bond with a friend or partner by getting matching tattoos. Matching tattoos display a connection between two people by each getting a tattoo that fits the other. This might be two halves of a heart that meet up or the same tattoo on each person. There are endless possibilities ... Read more
- Memorial Tattoos
Memorial tattoos seek to honor and respect either an individual who has passed on or a significant event that deserves to be eternally remembered. These images serve as a personal tribute to a tragedy, within one’s family and friends or something with a global impact. Symbols of the deceased loved one or tragic event, ... Read more
- Military Tattoos
Joining the military is an incredibly personal choice that requires strength, courage, and dedication above all else. Commemorating that choice with a tattoo is very common and showcases one’s devotion to their country and the people of that country. Images vary depending on the country that is represented but they often include weaponry, banners, ... Read more
- Molon Labe Tattoos
“Molon Labe” is an Ancient Greek phrase that has been used throughout history, but originally taken from Ancient Greek historian Herodotus’ The Histories which chronicles the history of Ancient Greece. Famously said by Leonidas to the Persian emperor Xerxes at the Battle of Thermopylae. The phrase modernly translates to “Come and take them”, ... Read more
- Money Tattoos
The image of money, bills and coins, is an obvious symbol of the priority to earn and gain profits. The symbol of currency depicts a metaphorical or literal ambition towards wealth, financial or otherwise. Money is an immediate, although trivial, sign of success within modern society.
Money, or “riches”, can be a metaphor for ... Read more
- Astrologically speaking the moon is ruler of the sign of Cancer and governs the realm of intuitive thinking as well as emotions. The moon is a symbolic soul mate to water, and shares this affinity with Cancer as we learn Cancer’s foundational element is water. In animal symbolism, the moon shares an association with water ... Read more
- The bond between a mother and daughter can be very strong and many choose to symbolize this connection in the form of a tattoo. Most often the tattoos will match, but sometimes they will contain different images that have significance to each wearer.
A very popular symbol for a mother-daughter duo is that of a mother ... Read more
- Music is such an important part of life to so many people. Music transcends speech. It’s a language we can all understand and is universally enjoyed among most cultures. Music is inspiring and there aren’t many better ways to give a tribute to a passion like getting a music tattoo.
Below are some cool music inspired ... Read more
- Music Tattoo Meaning
Music is much more than a tune or melody, it is an innate facet in every human culture on Earth. The beat of a beloved song is, at its most basic state, a representation of the heart beat that sustains each living person on the planet. In this way, music is a metaphor ... Read more
- Neck tattoos are a bold statement for anyone getting a tattoo. Also known as a “job killer”, when you get a neck tattoo, you’re not trying to hide anything. It’s a bold expression of who you are. It may not be conducive to an office job but if you’re able to, getting a neck tattoo ... Read more
- New School Tattoos
New school tattoos are something totally unique to the individual. New school tattoos are about freestyling a bit. It almost references a hip-hop and graffiti style with jagged edges, bubble lettering, and cartoonish characteristics. With modern equipment, fresh ideas, and new techniques, new school tattooing is becoming more and more popular.
New school tattoos ... Read more
- Ocean Tattoos
The vast expanse of the ocean is generally used as a metaphor for the depth of an individual’s personality. The ocean also holds innumerable mysteries of unexplored territory, parts of it completely unobtainable by human kind. The deep, blue waters are home to countless species and an unusual ecosystem that thrives in undisturbed territory. ... Read more
- People looking to get an octopus tattoo generally have a love for the ocean and marine life. Although there are plenty of symbolic reasons to get an octopus tattoo, the biggest reason is because of it’s chameleon-like ability to change color and form really quickly. Getting an octopus tattoo would then symbolize someone who feels ... Read more
- Orchid Tattoos
One of the most beautiful and delicate flowers found around the world, the orchid is a diverse bloom with tens of thousands of species, each as stunning as the last. Some are incredibly fragrant, like the vanilla plant, but they are all unique and vibrantly colored. Their unique petal structure allows them to stand ... Read more
- The ouroboros symbol is prevalent in many ancient cultures worldwide, creating a theme of reflection and continuity, but also detriment. Ouroboros (Ouro and boros Ancient Greek words meaning “tail” and “eating” respectively) is anciently depicted as a snake, serpent, or dragon encircled, devouring its own tail. In some cases, it is also a symbol of ... Read more
- Relaxing and calming tropical beaches are adorned with swaying palm trees, moved by a natural, ocean breeze. The image of these trees immediately refers to the tranquility of the beach and ocean, calling to mind the serenity of a less hectic life. They can be depicted in dozens of ways but most generally serve as ... Read more
- Paw Print Tattoos
The image of paw prints is an instant homage to animalistic qualities and often serves as a tribute to a beloved pet. The type of paw print varies according to the animal desired to be portrayed. Many different animals can be used to convey a wildness that the individual identifies with including dogs, ... Read more
- Peter Pan Tattoos
J.M. Barrie’s classic drama Peter Pan has been a whimsical story beloved by both children and adults long before Walt Disney produced their own version. The characters, based on real children known by the author, have become romantic archetypes of eternal childhood and a freedom of responsibility. Most often rendered in the cartoon ... Read more
- The Phoenix in modern tattoos has a rich and varied history. There are several looks and styles associated with the fiery bird and depending on origin, the tattoo can vary very much.
The Japanese Phoenix Tattoo
Fushicho is the Phoenix in japan legend. It is often a counter to the Dragon and represents the female side to ... Read more
The quintessential pinup girl tattoo is a throwback to a time when people had only one outlet for sex symbols or a sweetheart back home, a photograph or picture cut out from printed media. The origin of the term is a literal definition, as a woman so memorable that men would cut out her picture ... Read more
- Pisces Tattoos
The sign of the Pisces (♓) is a symbol of duality and the fish, a representation of the legendary sea creature Ichthyocentaur. Those born between March 13th and April 13th fall under this sign and are typically characterized as creative, compassionate, and incredibly kind. The sign is heavily connected to the element water and ... Read more
- Pokémon Tattoos
Originating in Japan, the cartoon television show Pokémon has been a favorite among children, into their adulthood, since its debut in the 1990s. Along with the cartoon, Pokémon cards have also been introduced so that collecting and “battling” among friends can be done as well, simulating the premise of the television show. Since the ... Read more
Polynesia is defined as a small amount of land spread across around 70 million square miles in the Pacific Ocean. Known as the Polynesian Triangle, islands like Hawaii, New Zealand, Easter Island, and Somoa (not technically in the triangle) are included in this area. In this area was born one of the most intricate styles ... Read more
There are many ways that people choose to express themselves; a very popular way of doing that today is through tattoo. Tattoo as an art is a form of expression by both the tattoo artist and the person whose skin is their canvas. The person wearing the tattoo envisions an artwork that they feel expresses ... Read more
- R.I.P. Tattoos
An image that contains the acronym, R. I. P. (rest in peace, requiescat in pace in the original Latin) is a tribute to the passing on of a loved one or, more abstractly, an aspect or concept that has seemed to fade away. Most often, R.I.P. is used to commemorate a death with respect ... Read more
- Religion is a big part of many lives on this planet and there are a plethora of different religions. One way that people love to show their faith is by getting a religious tattoo. There are many different routes one can take when thinking of style, size, and placement. As long as you’re happy with ... Read more
- Rib tattoos are some of the most painful in the business. Pretty much whenever you hit bone when doing a tattoo, you’re in for a world of hurt. Although rib tattoos do hurt, they also have a unique way of conforming to the body, which looks great if done by the right artist. Here are ... Read more
- Rosary Tattoos
In Christianity, Catholicism focuses on the worshipping of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit through indirect communication. This places incredible significance on the Saints, Apostles, and Mary the Virgin Mother of God. The rosary seeks to communicate with God through repetitious and methodical prayer. Each bead of the rosary represents the sequence of prayers ... Read more
- Rose tattoos are one of the most popular tattoo designs for women. Whether you need traditional, watercolor, new school, or black & grey, rose tattoos can look beautiful. Below are some of our favorite rose tattoos.
- Sacred Geometry Tattoos
Sacred Geometry is a form of symmetry that can be arranged mathematically in art and architecture, stemming back centuries to the ancient Roman architect Vitruvius. This type of design is incredibly intricate and must be created with mathematical equations in order to draw a flawless symmetrical image, taking into account the various spirals ... Read more
- Sagittarius Tattoos
Sagittarius, the ninth sign of the Western Zodiac, describes those born between November 21st and December 20th. The inquisitive thinker, the Sagittarius is symbolized by the archer, most often a centaur like the constellation depicts. The bow and arrow is a common, more simple representation of Sagittarius and can be rendered in a variety ... Read more
- Sailor Jerry Tattoos
Sailor Jerry, born as Norman Keith Collins in 1911, was an iconic American tattoo artist whose influential style framed the traditional American tattoo. Because of the connection between the blossoming tattoo industry and sailors, Collins became known as Sailor Jerry for his work tattooing sailors. His style shaped the art of tattooing in ... Read more
- Scorpio Tattoos
As the eighth sign of the Western Zodiac, Scorpio is symbolized with the scorpion and the constellation Scorpius. It is commonly represented by the ideogram ♏ which is a popular symbol used by Scorpios to identify themselves. Those born under the sign of Scorpio, between October 23rd and November 20th, are often bold and ... Read more
- Scripture Tattoos
Scripture is a passage taken from the Bible and is used as a reminder of goodness and virtue throughout the day. The Bible holds thousands of passages that hold a variety of messages that inspire and serve as a devotion to the Holy Trinity of Christianity. While there are many ways to render a ... Read more
- Serenity Prayer Tattoos
The well-known prayer of serenity was written by a devout theologian in the early 20th century and reads as “God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference”. Three significant concepts are addressed in the ... Read more
- Shamrock Tattoos
The shamrock is a three-leafed clover, four leaves signifies immense luck and fortune, that symbolizes Ireland, its history, and the Holy Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Coming out of Ireland and its history rich in Catholicism, the shamrock is often used as a symbol of the Irish Catholic and strong roots within ... Read more
- Shoulder tattoos are great if you’re not quite ready for a full sleeve tattoo. If you want a big bold tattoo with the option of covering it up in certain situations, a shoulder tattoo is perfect for you. For both women and men, shoulder tattoos can be shown off in the summertime or covered up ... Read more
- The split
Whether you get to see your sister/sisters often or not, find a design that you love and splitting it between you is both meaningful and leaves a lot of room for an artist to create. Take a large, sprawling tree design and split it between your two forearms. Your half alone will look gorgeous, ... Read more
- Skulls have long had a following going back to the early sailor days. However, they’ve gained even more traction in recent years. Going back, skull tattoos represented danger or death, however, these days they’ve come to mean a wide variety of things depending on who has gotten the tattoo. A skull tattoo can mean eternity ... Read more
- Sleeve tattoos are becoming one of the most popular style of tattoos around. If you take a look, you’ll probably notice more and more people with sleeve tattoos whether it be a full sleeve, half sleeve, or quarter sleeve.
Essentially you’re getting either a variety of tattoos making up the sleeve or possibly one large piece ... Read more
- The initials
Whether they’re your own or the initials of a loved one, one to three small letters are easy to find a spot for on your body. The back of the neck is a good one if you want it more concealed, or some initials between your thumb and wrist makes for a classy yet ... Read more
- Each snowflake that falls is unique from the next and so they can be designed in countless ways. Snowflakes are intricate and delicate, often rendered in white, light hues of blue, purple, or pink, or done in simple contour lines or an outline. Many snowflakes placed together, often minute in size, gives the appearance of ... Read more
- Spiders, along with the webs they weave, have many different meanings through numerous cultures. The spider is considered a solar creature and is associated with the sun because of how it’s legs radiate out along with their web. This has made spider tattoos very popular for a long time. Spider tattoos can also represent luck, magic, ... Read more
- Spiderman Tattoos
The beloved and classic Marvel superhero, Spiderman, has been increasingly popular since his first appearance in the 1960s. The vibrant red and blue of his costume covered in a spider web pattern, along with the long-legged spider emblem, is an instant indication of the hero. Completely enshrined from head to toe, Spiderman is a ... Read more
- Saint Michael is the Catholic, Anglican, and Lutheran representation of the archangel Michael. Michael is a figure in all of the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam and becomes a uniting figure of the three. He is an image of Satan’s defeat, leading him to become an example of courage, bravery, and justice. Saint Michael ... Read more
- For years, star has been used to reference divinity, intuition, the feminine, hope and guidance. Stars are known to offer guidance through rough times. Star tattoos can mean many things depending on who is wearing it but many could take the star to represent their aspirations, dreams and hopes.
Here are some star tattoos below in ... Read more
- Sternum Tattoos
The sternum is the long, narrow breast bone connecting the rib cage that covers the chest and protects the vital organs beneath. It is located between the collar bones and runs between the breast to the point where the ribs meet above the stomach. Because the heart, lungs, and many major blood vessels are ... Read more
- Superman Tattoos
Created in the 1930s by two high school students, Superman has become one of the most influential and recognizable comic book heroes in the world. With his vivid blue suit and red cape adorned with the yellow and angular “S”, Superman is a hero favorited among many. He is a symbol of strength, protection, ... Read more
Let the animal out. Let it show. An animal tattoo can speak volumes of a person’s personality, so you want to pick this one carefully. A sleek fox with deep orange and black colors can be sexy and classy, while a grinning tiger on your shoulder might just be a tattoo as ... Read more
- The poet
Poems, words, or short phrases can be stylish when placed nicely. If you have a favorite lyric that’s always in the back of your mind, the forearm is a great spot to put some subtle tattoo work. You want to think hard about what style of font you want, as something too extreme could ... Read more
- Not every tattoo needs to be of a symbol or object, a very popular choice is to get a meaningful word or phrase tattooed on one’s skin.
There is no way to pinpoint a general meaning to these types of tattoos as they will vary based on the words and what they mean to the wearer.
Some ... Read more
- Tattoo Sleeve Ideas
If you’re going for two full sleeves, don’t think that they have to be identical. Having two distinct designs on each arm can make your tattoos much more eye-catching. If one side has a pattern that goes all the way down to your wrist, see how you feel about having the other ... Read more
- Taurus Tattoos
The second astrological sign of the Western Zodiac, Taurus is the sign of those born between April 21st and May 21st. The symbol of the sign is the Bull of Heaven or the Cretan Bull, and is represented by the bull-headed icon, representing the constellation for which it is named (♉). The horned bull ... Read more
- Texas Tattoos
The state of Texas comes with its own brand of national pride and style that is easy to identify. The state’s individual history as an independent republic helped to create this pride in the nation as well as the state. The nickname “The Lone Star State” has been adopted because of this history and ... Read more
- Regardless of what style of tattoo you like, thigh tattoos can be some of the most beautiful and attractive tattoos around. This is, of course, if they are placed properly for each client. The thigh is not a spot to get a tattoo if you’re not willing to show it off so make sure the ... Read more
- Thigh tattoos for girls aren’t as popular as other placements, but no placement may be sexier on a woman. Getting a tattoo on your thigh is usually done in subject matter that flows well with the female anatomy. Some of these include floral, tribal, or serpents because of the way they can be drawn against ... Read more
- One of the most famous of all trees in the Western world are some mentioned in the Bible. One of these trees is the Tree of Life which is a symbol of immortality. The Tree of Life is not only only sacred to the people of the Christian faith. Many other religions believe in sacred ... Read more
- Trees are often viewed as being a symbol of life and strength. They are one of the most symbolic types of tattoos out there. The meaning typically varies based on the type of tree selected.
Although each tree type has its own symbolism, the tree in general symbolizes rejuvenation, regeneration and life. This meaning is derived ... Read more
Years ago, tribal tattoos were used to symbolize a person’s identity in dealing with a the tribe they are affiliated with. It was also used in expressing beliefs in religion. Many tribes from different parts of the world used this style of tattoo. More recently, we see tribal art is adapted the styles of the ... Read more
- Triforce Tattoos
Stemming from the Nintendo video game series The Legend of Zelda, the history of the symbol is rooted in the plot of the game. The triforce symbol is a representation of the Golden Goddesses, three fairies that serve as a form of creator. The three triangles of the triforce icon symbolize these three goddesses ... Read more
- Twining and swirling vine imagery is often used as a representation of a whimsical relationship with nature and the mysterious of the natural world. The vine can be used decoratively, accompanying other imagery, or on its own. Other imagery used is generally elfish, involving sprites or fairies, or other creatures of the forest. The long, ... Read more
- Virgo Tattoos
The sixth sign of the Western Zodiac, Virgo (♍) is the symbol of the virgin or maiden, a representation of innocence and thoughtfulness. The sign of Virgo is though to represent a maiden carrying a sheaf of wheat which is a symbol of wisdom. Those born between August 22nd and September 22nd fall under ... Read more
- Warrior Tattoos
A warrior can be described in countless ways and taken from countless myths and legends. The definition and description of a warrior changes from culture to culture but can generally be equated to a few simple words; courageous, dedicated, fearsome. Warriors are equipped with armor and weaponry and serve as righteous individuals who fight ... Read more
Perhaps you have been considering getting your first tattoo, or maybe you are trying to think of something a little different for your next tattoo. Well, have you ever considered a watercolor tattoo? Watercolor tattoos are created utilizing a unique method of tattooing that provides you with an image with subtle shading, gentle color, yet ... Read more
- Wedding Ring Tattoos
Rendered almost exclusively on the left ring finger of the hand, tattoos of wedding rings are true symbols of love and eternal devotion. Because of the particular finger’s direct connection to the heart, it has been labelled as the universal signifier of marriage. Therefore, an image or design placed on this finger is ... Read more
- White ink tattoos are a unique and increasingly popular way to express yourself. These tattoos vary from the traditional style with bold black outlines and instead are done entirely in white ink and can be either very subtle or appear to look like scarification.
The white ink used is not the same kind that tattoo artists ... Read more
- White ink tattoos are created using white UV ink. These tattoos are not very visable. In addition, some tattoo artists refuse to do white ink tattoos. It is a very specialized kind of tattoo because if it isn’t done correctly, it’ll leave unsightly marks forever. However, when done correctly, these tattoos are very beautiful and ... Read more
- Wolf tattoos are popular due to the ferocious nature of the wolf. Most wolf tattoos are either howling or angry, symbolizing the fierce attitude the wolf takes on. Here are some of our favorite wolf tattoos.
- Here are some of our favorite wrist tattoos we’ve seen. The wrist is a sensitive place for most people to get a tattoo, so typically you’ll want something small and delicate. If you need a recommendation for an artist to do your next wrist tattoo, feel free to ask our opinion.
- Yakuza Tattoos
The Yakuza is the infamous Japanese mafia, broken into several diverse groups that are not always connected with one another but are often connected with various crimes and illegal activities. The Yakuza is rooted in history that stems back hundreds of years in Japan and have been involved in the history of traditional Japanese ... Read more