If you'd like a recommendation for a reputable tattoo artist near you, click here to ask us!
- Looking to find some great ankle tattoo ideas? Check out the list below to see some of the most popular ankle tattoos.
When you get the anchor tattoo, you are saying that you will stay afloat in life and that you will not let others sink your boat. Obviously this is a tattoo meaning that ... Read more
- Arm tattoos are possibly more popular now than they ever have been. It might be because people realize that there are a lot of creative things you can do with arm tattoos. Perhaps it’s because employers are more accepting of people who have tattoos on their arms. Either way, it seems as though people will ... Read more
- Back tattoos are nothing new, but as tattoo artists continue to get better, people have a lot more options available to them. What’s great about back tattoos is that you can get anything you want in that area, but that also means that you need to take a bit more time to make sure you ... Read more
- Bicep tattoos have long been a great way for men and women to show off who they are through the art they choose to get on their skin. There are thousands of designs to choose from and plenty of ways to make them look fantastic on your bicep. On this page we will take a ... Read more
- Breast Tattoos
Breast tattoos, usually called sternum tattoos on men, are images that fall just above or below, between, or covering the breasts. Because the placement is close to the heart, these images are generally significant to the individual in some way. Memorial tattoos are placed here to emphasize the deceased’s importance in the individual’s life. ... Read more
- A prominent area of the body, chest tattoos are often large, intricate, and hold significant meaning to the individual as they are easily seen and interpreted by others. Some people find that coming up with chest tattoo ideas is easy since they can get pretty much anything that they want in this location, while others ... Read more
- Collar bone tattoos are a great way to get a very meaningful tattoo in a unique place on your body. It used to be that just about everyone either got tattoos on their arms or their backs, but these days people recognize that there are plenty of other areas of the body that can look ... Read more
- Not too long ago, it was quite rare to see ear tattoos, but these days plenty of people get them to show off who they are. They’re certainly not for everyone, but those who do end up getting them usually want to make sure that everyone who sees them gets a good idea of what ... Read more
- People used to rarely think about their elbows when they were going to get tattoos, but these days it’s pretty well known that plenty of designs look fantastic as elbow tattoos. If you’re thinking about getting one of the many great elbow tattoos out there, then take a look at the information below to learn ... Read more
- Want to go full-on bold with your tattoo? Then you’ll definitely want to look into getting a cool face tattoo. You will want to take your time picking out a face tattoo design, though, since absolutely everyone who ever sees you will get a good look at that tat.
Below are just some of the most ... Read more
- As one of the most prominent body parts to get tattooed, beyond the face, the finger is a placeholder for a meaningful message that the individual wants to communicate to the world. The fingers are almost always on display, despite the clothing worn and tattoos placed there will be a part of the first impression ... Read more
- Foot tattoos are excellent for people who are looking for a place to get a smaller tattoo design or a more private tattoo that they don’t want to place in a visible area of their bodies. Below are just some foot tattoos that could be perfect for you.
Skull tattoos have long been near the ... Read more
- It used to be that the majority of tattoos were meant to be hidden away, but these days more people prefer to get their tattoos in visible areas, such as on their forearms. What makes forearm tattoos so popular now is because they allow people to express themselves in new ways. Their forearm tattoos are ... Read more
- The 2000s have brought a lot of new ideas to the tattooing world, but one trend that blew up early on in this century and never slowed down is the half sleeve tattoo. The half sleeve tattoo wasn’t quite as popular as the tribal tattoo early on in the 2000s, but it is easily the ... Read more
- It used to be that pretty much the only people who would get hand tattoos were those who already had tats everywhere else on their bodies. Nowadays, hand tattoos are extremely popular because they allow people to get tattoos that just look better on the hands than anywhere else on the body. If you’re planning ... Read more
- Choosing hip tattoos can be a bit of a challenge for some people since they want to find designs that work with their natural curves. On this page we will take a look at some of the most popular hip tattoo designs and why they might be for you.
Whether you like the lotus flower, ... Read more
- It used to be that almost all tattoos were found on the upper body, but that’s just not the case these days. Leg tattoos are now all the rage because people realized that their legs give them a whole new unique canvas to work with. Below we will take a look at why leg tattoos ... Read more
- Neck tattoos are a bold statement for anyone getting a tattoo. Also known as a “job killer”, when you get a neck tattoo, you’re not trying to hide anything. It’s a bold expression of who you are. It may not be conducive to an office job but if you’re able to, getting a neck tattoo ... Read more
- Rib tattoos are some of the most painful in the business. Pretty much whenever you hit bone when doing a tattoo, you’re in for a world of hurt. Although rib tattoos do hurt, they also have a unique way of conforming to the body, which looks great if done by the right artist.
If you are ... Read more
- Shoulder tattoos are great if you’re not quite ready for a full sleeve tattoo or if you’d prefer to have a big-yet-concealable tattoo on your arm. You have options galore when it comes to shoulder tattoos since it’s a large enough area to fit big images, yet you can also simply blow up a traditionally ... Read more
- Side tattoos, also known as rib tattoos, seem to be all the rage these days. They work just as well on men as they do women, and you have a ton of design options for that area of the body. On this page we will take a look at why side tattoos have shot up ... Read more
- Sleeve tattoos are becoming one of the most popular styles of tattoos around. If you take a look, you’ll probably notice more and more people with sleeve tattoos whether it be a full sleeve, half sleeve, or quarter sleeve. The sleeves allow people to express themselves with a large design that everyone can see. It ... Read more
- Spine tattoos are just now getting popular. You can get any type of tattoo that you want in this area, but it’s key that the design you choose works with the natural lines of your spine to make it look amazing. Below you will find some fantastic ideas for spine tattoos.
The leaf is considered ... Read more
- It used to be that just about all tattoos done on the front of the upper body were always chest tattoos or they covered the entire upper body. That is certainly not the case now as sternum tattoos have recently become pretty popular. Now people can decide to get just about any tattoo design on ... Read more
- Regardless of what style of tattoo you like, thigh tattoos can be some of the most beautiful and attractive tattoos around. This is, of course, if they are placed properly for each client. The thigh is not a spot to get a tattoo if you’re not willing to show it off so make sure the ... Read more
- Everyone used to avoid getting wrist tattoos because they were so visible, but time shave surely changed. These days wrist tattoos are a great way to show who you are by getting a tattoo design that is both attractive and meaningful.
Yes, wrist tattoos are small, but that does not mean that they are any less ... Read more