Search our growing database of 2000+ tattoo artists in 50+ cities. Realism, Traditional, Black & Grey, Japanese, etc. You can also add an artist to our database by clicking here.
Tattoo Needle Cartridges
The idea of needle cartridges can be a bit confusing. They work on either rotary or coil machines. Any grip that will allow a cartridge can fit on either machine. Some machines are meant to use cartridges and you just snap them in. The benefits of using needle cartridges is the ease in which you can switch them in and out. If you want to switch from a linger to a shader, you just swap it out. You can have as many setups as you need. Traditionally, if you wanted 4 different needle configurations when using your coil tattoo machine, you would need to have 4 different machines waiting on hand.
Everyone has their own preference when it comes to buying tattoo needle cartridges. Some are more chattery than others, while some are quieter. Your traditional machine can handle needle cartridges but you just have to buy a grip to make them compatible.
That said, there are a lot of manufacturers out there that make these tattoo needle cartridges and we wanted to compile a list of some of the best ones out there for 2019. All of these are highly rated and well-reviewed by users. We hope that with a description of the product and a list of the features, you will feel much more informed before making your purchase.
BIGWASP Needle Cartridges
The BIGWASP 3RL Disposable Tattoo Needle Cartridges come in a box of 20. These needle cartridges allow the artist to set up needles and switch the configuration quickly and easily during the process of giving a tattoo. They are compatible with all kinds of cartridge trips as well as Hawk machines and you don’t need an allen key to make it work. These are made of medical grade plastic and 316L surgical stainless steel. They are packaged in a blister pack and are E.O. sterilized. These are one use needles that you can get rid of when you’re done. BIGWASP is a technology company recognized for their tattooing products.
– These are compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines as well as Hawk machines.
– Come in a box of 20 pieces and are ready to use
– Made of 316L surgical stainless steel and the plastic is medical grade
– These are rubber band loaded cartridges with a plastic membrane so the ink doesn’t go back to the tubes
Dragonhawk Needle Cartridges
The Dragonhawk Extreme Cartridges Disposable Tattoo Needle comes in three different available sizes and are all available in packs of 10. All of the needles in this package are individually packaged and 100% E.O. gas sterilized. The needles are made out of 316 medical grade stainless steel and offer precision assembly. Dragonhawk is well-known in the tattoo industry and that is because they’ve been doing this for a long time and safety comes first. That said, quality is ensured with a strict 30 point inspection that includes the solder distribution and pin alignment. The membrane mechanism in these cartridges prevents the ink from spitting back.
– All of these are compatible with coil or rotary tattoo machines
– E.O. gas sterilized and a fast rebound
– One piece needle means you are getting maximum control and stability
– Saturation and ink flow are enhanced with the indentation at the tip
EZTAT2 New Revolution Tattoo Cartridge Needle
The EZTAT2 New Revolution Tattoo Cartridge Needle is another favorite of ours for 2019 and for good reason. The EZ cartridge needles perfect for the artist that wants to switch up needle configuration in a flash. Just pop out this disposable single-use needle and pop in a new one. They work great on all standard cartridge machines and grips. The plastic used to make these are medical grade and the needles are 316L surgical stainless steel. These needles are very smooth which means they are going to cause your clients less pain and if we can do that, it is a good day.
– EZ cartridge needles are compatible with all standard machines and grips
– No more ink passing through to the tube with the safety membrane inside the cartridge system
– Better visibility and easy tattooing with light clear color tip body
– Better ink flow and a low profile housing
– Smooth edges to eliminate additional pain
PFT (50) Mixed Assorted Disposable Tattoo Needle Cartridge 50Pcs
For just around $20 you can get your hands on the PFT (50) Mixed Assorted Disposable Tattoo Needle Cartridge 50Pcs. With all the different options of needle sizes that you’re getting in this package, you won’t have to buy any for a while. This package comes with 5 pc 3RL, 5 pc 5RL, 5 pc 7RL, 5 pc 9RL, 5 pc 5RS, 5 pc 7RS, 5 pc 9RS, 5 pc 5M1, 5 pc 7M1 and 5 pc 9M1. You have a lot of options in this kid. Every needle cartridge comes in its own individually packaged and sterile packaging. Like most of the needle cartridges we’ve listed, these are compatible with all coil and rotary type tattoo machines including Hawk.
– Comes with 50 different cartridges
– 3RL, 5RL, 7RL, 9RL, 5RS, 7RS, 9RS, 5M1, 7M1, 9M1 – 5 pc of each
– Each needle cartridge comes individually sealed in a sterile package
– Compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines
Bishop Needle Cartridges
The Bishop DA VINCI Premium Tattoo Cartridge Needles Box of 20 Pc is an incredible package that is getting rave reviews from tattoo artists that have used them. DA VINCI needle cartridges are single-use, disposable needle cartridges that allow the tattoo artist to switch needle configuration and set up needles quickly while they are tattooing. These offer exact quality control to make sure the needles are great every time you use them.
– System has safety membrane inside to keep ink inside
– Made to allow better visibility and ink flow
– All cartridges are individually packaged
– Made of medical-grade plastic and 304 surgical stainless steel
– 100% E.O. gas sterilized